Terms and Conditions
1. Copyright - The Photographer shall own the Copyright in all photos captured. The Photographer can use for Portfolio, Samples, Self-Promotions, entry in photographic contests or Art Exhibitions, Editorial, Website, Blog, or for display. Firangi Fotos Logo will be added to all edited photos except for commercial images.
2. Deposit and Payment - The Client shall make a deposit of 50% on the agreed contract amount to book the Photographer. At the time of order completion, the deposit shall be applied to reduce the total cost and Client shall pay the balance due. Balance due shall be paid in full during or before the event for the service(s) to be provided.
3. Cancellation - In case the Client shall cancel the contract, the client has to intimate minimum of 45 days before the event date, any deposit paid to the Photographer shall be refunded in full. If Client shall cancel within 7 days of the event date and if the Photographer does not obtain another assignment for that date, the client shall be charged in a reasonable amount not to exceed the deposit.
4. Privacy - In case any client would specifically not like to be featured on our Website or Facebook page or Instagram or Blog or any social networking sites, they should inform us in advance.
5. Client’s Usage (not applicable on commercial clients) - The Client is obtaining photos for personal use only, and shall not sell images or prints in any form/ manner without photographer’s consent. If Client is obtaining a print for newspaper announcement of the wedding, editorial use or website, Photographer authorises Client to reproduce the print in this manner. In such event, Client shall run a credit for the Photographer adjacent to the photograph.
6. Failure to Perform - If the Photographer cannot perform the Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event of photographic materials are lost due to computer malfunction or camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise, lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
7. Photographer - The Photographer may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Photographer’s illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Photographer warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.